It's as simple as this, but we vitally need your support to do it.
We have five committee rooms across the constituency - try and make it along throughout the day to one and lend a hand:
- Summertown and Wolvercote: 1 First Turn, Oxford, OX2 8AG (Open from 8am)
- North Oxford: 28 Polstead Road, Oxford, OX2 6TN (Open from 9am)
- Botley: 2 Sycamore Road, Botley OX2 9EJ (Open from 6am)
- Kidlington: 1 Mill St, Kidlington, OX5 2EE (Open from 8am)
- Abingdon: Unit 5C Grange Court, Barton Lane, OX14 3NB (Open from 8:30am)
What polling day involves:
- 'Good Morning' delivery (5am to 8am): Getting up early and ensuring the last thing people see before going to work is a leaflet from the Lib Dems, since many people vote on their way to work or on their way home. We will drop these leaflets with you the day before.
- Knocking on doors (9:30am to 10pm): This is proven to boost turnout, and with so many people to ensure go out to vote for us and so little time, we need to start early and get round all of our supporters asking if they've vote yet. This is vital for success.
- Taking numbers on a Polling Station (7am to 10pm): In order to not disturb people who have already voted - and so we can get a good picture as to how we should manage our resources on the day - this is vital for using our time effectively. All you need to do is ask people for their polling number on their way in to vote.
- Making calls from home (9am to 10pm): Not everyone is able to go out on foot around the constituency, so this is a great and time effective method of reaching our supporters to get them out to vote. All you need to do is call them up and ask them if they've had a chance to vote yet.
I will help Layla win by: