The next meeting of the Oxford City Branch is at 7:15pm for 7:30pm on Friday 12 February 2016 at St Margaret's Institute.
Please come along to meet up with fellow Liberal Democrats to discuss politics in Oxford.
On the agenda will be:
- our plans for the May 2016 Oxford City council elections
- John Howson, Liberal Democrat candidate for Thames Valley Police & Crime Commissioner in May, will be talking about his campaign
- approval of the 2015 financial accounts
- updates on the European Union referendum
- latest news from the Liberal Democrats nationally
All members and supporters are welcome to attend, but only members will be allowed to vote.
The meeting will be followed by an optional supper for those wishing to stay on and chat further (£10 for a hot supper with wine).
If you are able to attend, please RSVP below so that we know how many people to expect.
Those wishing to stay for supper should email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm numbers.
30 Polstead Rd
Oxford OX2 6TN
Google map and directions